Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Indian Blogs: Great things to look forward to


I am amazed at the quality of some Indian blogs out there. At the fore front, I must say are Jai Arjun and Amit Varma's India Uncut. I have to thank Amit Varma for introducing most other Indian blogs. It all started with Amit's 23yards. Being a regular reader of Cricinfo, I thought 23yards was a great experiment and Amit made a great foray into non-cricketing blogs that were something to look forward to. His Tsunami relief travels got me hooked and his postings, while travelling to report cricket for the India-Pakistan series, were as compelling as can be. Not having enough to read, I clicked on the other blogs to read, I came across variety of Indian bloggers and Jai Arjun soom become somebody I loved to read on a regular basis. Having read a few interesting articles on rediff by Rashmi Bansal, her Youthcurry looked mouth-watering and her marketing gyan is thoughtful. Amit Varma's middlestage is resurrected by Chandrahaus Choudhary with great aplomb: it might turn out ot be one of the best literary blogs. Great days are ahead for Indian blogs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?