Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Resuming blogging...


Aaah...the frenzy to create home pages back in the early days of the web. I've been there. Seems like it was such a long time ago but I remember when we lined up to post HTML on our college servers with garish backgrounds, crazy fonts and links to the favourite websites with jokes about the desi in the US. Why, I got my cushy campus job when I showed my page to the professor who was looking for an HTML coder to have his own web page for his department( I have to admit it was definitely useful than mine.) After the initial pages I never went back to the web page ever again. Now, the need to post personal information seems to have taken over by blogging. I am not late here either: I had short-lived blogs on cricket, life, and well...nothing else. The point is I was there when blogging was still in it's diapers but didn't keep up. I never went back to my blog pages again. However, this time blogging seems somewhat useful. Let your opinions rule. If it's cute enough somebody might notice and you might have a following. If not you can go into hibernation. So again -- what will be another attempt at persistent blogging, I give you RaviSez.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?