Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Another Warne saga


Warne is planning to make England home and has a Hampshire home. He says:
"At the moment, it's home and down the track it will probably be home for the family as well," Warne told the Courier-Mail. "I'll live over there and base myself there and come back and play my stuff for Australia and head back. I'm only in Australia for a couple of months each year."

Hmmm...his wife, only on the next day says:
"We're not moving overseas. It's something we have talked about and we will see what happens later this year but that's about all I can say at the moment."
Good point for New Zealand to sledge, I suppose. "Hey Warney, did you talk to your wife lately? You know, if you want, I can set up a meeting!"





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?